Thursday, October 29, 2009

Journal: ..Life.

The same thing that Happend to her, happend to me as well. When I was 15, I'd still go to Samuel Gompers High School. I was Suffering alot of stress, depression and alot of pain due to that school and life itself. I wanted to just drift away, away from everyone, from life, from grief, away from everything that caused me so Much pain and misery. But, When I was gonna just leave life forever, I met a girl that I Kinda got into a crush. I felted something that I got new at it, and it was love. I started to talk to her, I always draw her anime pictures, her favorite ones. I always give her a goodbye hug and a hug. I found out, that she was taken by someone already. The fact that I met someone that I really like, happend to just shatter like that. I Realize now that I didnt have no use for life. My life got into a fatal heartbreak that would never be healed ever again. I Went home, locked my room door and sit on the floor and leaned on the corner, my head went down looking at the floor with misery. Nothing Never gonna change this pain I have inside of me. The love that I like shattered, parents screamed at me, friends betrayed me and all I can think about is Pain and suffering. When I got tired, I heard voices in my head. I couldnt take the voices telling me horrible things about my fate; I started to lose it. I began punching the wall as hard as I can, My hands were bleeding. I hit the door, broke the glass cup, even wrecked the room. I layed down on the floor, I only said "...I had enough..." and thats when I cut my self. Letting the blood ease the pain I was having inside of me. I couldnt take this anymore so I had to. I blame myself from doing this things to myself.

No comments: