Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Journal: Halloween

What I did for Halloween Was party. The party was in my Neibor's house across the street from us. The Person I was for halloween was WCW/TNA's own Sting. >_> ...what...he had cool Paint on his face o_O. Anyways, The party lasted the whole night like around 7pm to 1:10am. The party was in the Living room of their house, it had lots of food, beer, soda's, Chips, etc, etc; All of it was what I called, Paradise of Food Craves. I went all out in the party like crazy, I drank, dance craziy and even ate some food. The party was one of a kind, a halloween Bash. When I got Bored, I put on my Skeleton Jesus Christ mask, hide on the Stairs of the living Room and turned out the lights; When people was coming up for the party, I grabbed their feet and just said, BAAAHHH!!!. All of them got fucking Scared as hell.

No comments: