Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Journal: Emotional Stress

The Reason Why I am Feeling stress right now is the issues I'm having With everything in My Life that is going wrong, terribly wrong. I've been having an emotional Stress since May, 4, 2008. Since that year I've been having a emotional stress, against everything. I Dont know If I can control or Fight against this stress, this Stress hurts, it hurts. I always say to myself, Why Do I hate the World, Why do People hate me, Why do they treat me Like an enemy. I wanna Know why, WHY!!..., Why am I suffering this Pain. Parents scream at me, Alot of shit stresses me out always, school stresses me even more then ever, I Cant TAKE IT ANYMORE!!. The More stress I have, the More Im gonna hit to the top stage of this stress. Some people say that the Stress last to stage 1-10. Right Now Im in Stage 3 of this Emotional Stress, When each teen reaches to stage 5 of the emotional stress, they would have to cut themselves around the wrist, or areas of the arm. If they reach to Stage 10 of the Emotional stress, They Commit Suicide and Take their own life away as soon as possible. I Don't know If Im gonna take this stress any Longer, if this keeps up even more, I would give up my whole life and just kill myself. Leaving my Cold, Lifeless body on the floor of the ground, waiting for something to take me to eternal rest...forever. The only people that can calm me from my stress from ever regaining to the next level is my babii Ashley, and My Best Friend Terrance. Those 2 are the only once that can calm me down from this never ending pain Im having right Now.

Slit_Wrist_by_Svart_Doden.jpg


wrist-slit.jpg



No comments: