Thursday, October 22, 2009

Why Do I always Cut Myself..

†The Reason why I cut Myself recently is because of all the Stress I've been having for the last year. Since the days I've been suffering with everything, people, family, school, etc etc; Everything is 100% Not good for me in this world. That is the reason why I cut myself every time I get into Stage 5-9 of my Emotional Stress. When i Cut myself, I use anything like a razorblade or a knife, and just slit myself. The Slit is mean by cutting or clean cut; What I do is that I cut everywhere around my arm.

April 2009: In this month of this year, I was alittle stress because of everything that was happening to me. Then all of a Sudden, I get into an Argument with my brother, me and him was arguing fiercely and then I got really pissed. The Stress rised up to Stage 5, which meant by the bad sage of the emotional stress. I went to the kitchen, grabbed the knife that had shark teeth on the bottom, and just slit my wrist. My Mind dissapeared, my eyes stayed glanced towards the blood Dripping down the floor like a pool. A Pool of blood appear as soon as I cutted my wrist. My Body was feeling like Passing out, My mind and eyes were scribbling like I was gonna just fall and die on the floor, leaving my helpless body to the floor. When My Parents saw the blood, she was furious and hit my brother, she said if Something bad happend to me, she'd kill my brother. -*sighs*- guess I havent died..the stress vanished and I returned to my normal state....

June 2009: The day when the summer began, at least, thats what I thought the summer would be. As Soon as I came home from school, I had alittle bad time because of all the time i had an argument with the security of the train. I felt like i was gonna hurt someone with rage and anger, soon I layed down against the floor, just thinking should I start killing people, yes or No. The Other stuffs I had in rage was against my parents, They screamed at me and I screamed at them back, soon as they hit me with something, the stress level reached to level 5.1 again. I then went to the bathroom, and cut myself again, watching the blood fall and drip; I think hide it with a Butterfly stitches and covered it and told them that I Fell and hit the pole.


Guess Cutting myself....is My emotional Stressed Hobby...

istockphoto_6551734-bloody-knife.jpg


teenagedepressionweb.jpg


teen.jpg


Depression_horiz3.jpg














No comments: