Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Journal: Favorite bands, Music, and genres.

One of My Most favorite musics, bands, and genres that I like the most is something to do with rock, metal, black and death metal; Reason why I like those musics, bands and genres only is because of all the tention, all the psychotic vocals from the band, all of the rock'n from their highest Contemned, that makes the world of rock and metal come alive. Some of the favorite bands that I really listen to even though its rock is Breaking Benjamin, Skillet, Systems of a Down, My Chemical Romance, Hinder, Cold, Crossfade, Sum41, Godsmack, Drowning Pool, Linkin Park, P.O.D, Saliva, The 69 EYES, and Many More rock bands to add to the list. Rock is not all Devilish; Some rock musics and bands are go with the genres Hardcore, Hard Rock, Thrash Rock, Techno Rock, Soft Rock, Alternative Rock, and just regular Alternative. The bands I like from the Metal side of the rock/metal family is Disarmonia Mundi, Disturbed, Dragonforce, Rob Zombie, Anthrax, Killswitch Engage, H.I.M., Rev Theory (Album: Light it Up 2008), SlipKnot, Dimmu Borgir, Bloodsimple, Anterior, Symphorce, All That Remains, and everything else I like about the metal side of the family name of Rock/Meal. The Music I Likes From all is everything. Mostly all I do is listen to everything that is rock, metal related. I just love everything about metal and rock, all of the bands, albums, genres, the rock'n, the screams on the vocals. I Mostly Like Howard Jones Screams from the New Killswitch Engage that was now new in 2003 since the original vocalist Jesse Leach Left the band. This is one of the Most Favorite Bands, Musics, and genres I like.




No comments: