Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Jounral: If I had a Super Power.

If I had a Super power, it would be the rose of illusions. Well the rose of illusions is a illusion if a Rose that I held will be falling to the ground or a pedal breaks. Obviously When a Simple little pedal from my rose breaks, it would trigger a sudden illusion that can cause blindness, or Death. when a Rose drops, I glare towards a person, when a pedal drops, the person would enter the world of torture and death without them glaring the guy getting tortured. His real body may stand their, but in his mind, My Illusion is killing him in his mind. While hes getting slash, tortured, smashed, stabbed, his real body wont even show an inch of blood anywhere; When the illusion vanishes, the man would fall down, dying their like a helpless corpse. His body died because of the illusion which killed him in his mind. They say when the person dies in the illusion, you die right their in reality.

red-rose_11078.jpg

No comments: