Thursday, October 15, 2009

Journal: Questions.

Dear Teacher; i have some questions to ask you about your personal life. What Month, Day, year were you born in, since I was born on 3,15,93. I want to know what day month and year you were born in. Next question I wanted to ask is, whats your favorite foods. The Foods I like and always eat are rice, beans, chicken, burgers, apples, bananas, grapes, etc etc, I know you gotta like something that you like about foods. The other questions Im willing to ask is; Do you have a gf. I have a gf name Ashley Rowe, Shes my baby and Im her babii and me and her love eachother so Much, so Now I wanna Know if you have a gf to love and care forever. Their are a few more questions I was willing to ask you, What race are you in, since My race is Puerto Rico, so now what is your race. Judging by how you look, I would say that you must be irish or White =P. >_> ...A Few more I wanna ask but Now I got nothing to ask, OH WAIT!!!!, I got a few more to ask you. In your Personal life, Did you ever wanna go to a Vacation to somewhere that is fancy like Jamaica, Puerto Rico, China, Japan, Germany, Spain, Brazil, California, Virginia, anything :D. And thats it ;D.

No comments: