Thursday, December 3, 2009

Questions Including the Book "Shattered"

How do you think Darcy Feels?
Well from what I think, I think she is more sad then ever. When her parents argued, jamee and her got themselves into this since their family. When she saw The Mother hit the sister, Darcy got shocked and decided to take this into action. So I Think she must felt bad and a state of shock.

How would you feel if you were in Darcy's position?
If I was in Darcy's position, I would be alittle scared cause of the punching and kicking from my parents when they fight. I would sometimes jump into the fight and pull them away before they get into a even worst cause of fight. Sometimes my parents fight over such foolish things, But I gotta help and fight them out of fighting themselves.

Do you tink Darcy's ather is going to come here? Yes? No? Why? Why Not?
Hes gonna comeback, Is Because he can't leave his family behind. Instead of leaving the famil, why not GO out, drink some soda or water and cool down. Sometimes that helps with any parent that leaves the house for a walk. M Step-Dad did that once, and then he came back and became happy again. I think hes gonna do the same thing; Darcy's father leaves. But, When he calms down, hes gonna wine up coming back.


No comments: