Thursday, December 17, 2009

Journal: What to Do For Christmas EVE.

Im gonna do for Christmas Eve; Well, Im planning on spending the whole christmas eve with my family in my grandma's house. The family is planning on bringing the presents over to me grandma's house right where the christmas tree is placed. Last Year on christmas, My Bro and I bought an XBOX 360ยบ with GTA IV and Mortal Kombat VS DC Universe. That present was the greatest one last year. Two years ago in christmas, We also bought a video game system. It was the Nintendo Wii which came with Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution and Bleach Shattered Blade. This Year; We Have the PlayStation 3 with Naruto ultimate Ninja Storm and Tekkan 6 all wrapped up and ready for christmas. Lets just hope this time, this would be the best christmas ever.

capitol_christmas_tree_1995_2.jpg


No comments: