Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Journal: Successful.

†What it takes to become successful is to get an education. Getting an education and completing School wold guarantee the road to becoming a successful person. College is also the step taking to the road of becoming a successful person. it is like a Final Step on becoming successful, Getting a high School diploma and a college education would become the greatest thing to become a successful person. Their you would be able to do things on your own to become what you wanna be. Once their, you may get a job, raise and family and kids, get a car, and do things only a successor can do in this world. Having a successful is one of the main best things that would ever happen in this life. Im Not a successful person, Now that is. Someday, I'll meet the perfect person, raise kids, get a job and become a successful on my own. Me and My wife would be successful in this life. The Car I want is a Dodge Ram 2500 V8 2010. That car is actually a Truck; The car is big enough to put stuffs in the back that is important. Once I have this Truck, I can go whenever I want with my Wife and kids. The Successful life looks like a person having good things, good life, and good success in this world. Some roads would be tough, others would be alittle easy depends on what successful you wanna become. Other roads would be difficult for others if they don't do things only a successful person would do. You Just gotta believe in it; Someday, You to would become a successful person.


P.S. I want Ashley Rowe to be my Wife ^_^.


SuccessfulTeachingHeaderweb.jpg

No comments: