Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Journal: Thanksgiving Thankful

What I'm thankful for this years thanksgiving; Well Thats a little tough one, Well here we gø. What Im Thankful for this Thanksgiving is all the people who has celebrated the feast of this tradition. I'm Thankful for the food and the teachers who made and served the food. The Food was delicious and exciting, hanging out with peoples and friends in the classroom, Watching movies in the T.V that the teachers did for us. The cake was delicious, frostings and pineapple sauce inside, that made it so good and delicious. In My House, we was planning for this thanksgiving in my granny's house. All these years since I was Little, We always go to my granny's house to celebrate thanksgiving. In this year, I Hope this would be the greatest thanksgiving ever.


thanksgiving.jpg



No comments: