Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Loneliness and Hurt

Have you ever been hurt by someone before, Ever had been abandoned by love, squashed like a bug. I'm the Next one to be hurt by someone. A Girl I liked, a girl I bonded and cherish all went away. I Don't Know how this happen, I don't know why this happend, I wanna know why and what did I do wrong to be in this situation. I've been dissolved by love, strived with depression and guilt. This same guilt that I had, I couldn't control my mouth and what I would speak. The Words that I spoken led me to the Hospital "..I wish I was Dead.". Those same words were the words that send me to the Hospital. I was hurt, and wanted to not be hurt. I've been feeling this pain in my chest for 2 years straight, and I haven't even heal the pain. The Pain continues to haunt, hurt, even rid me down. Some say that it would be best to be rid from existence; other want me to see's help by friends. Well I got News, Nobody don't know about my feelings, my life cause I know it sucks bad. My Life sucks bad as hell, I don't know what to do. I Don't know what's become of me; I wanna know why do I feel this pain, why do I let the pain hurt me. If the pain consist, I won't have a choice but to give up these feelings. Feeling sad is one thing that I have in common with that single word "Sad". Depression is as stronger as "Sad". I don't know what Might happen next in my life :( .

emo_boy_girl1.jpg

heart2qs5.jpg

No comments: