Thursday, April 29, 2010

Journal: Time of Lost

Everything I do is worth nothing, I look like nothing in me is worth something. It used to be something; But, Now its worth nothing anymore. I wonder, what will happen to me if I keep feeling sad and lost with words. Is it because of what I do, is it because what I try to do. Or is it because of hate. When I look up, I wonder if I will ever die or fall out. There are things in Life that is un-said. When I'm angry or upset, I feel like wanna do something to myself that is unsatisfying. I feel like I wanna hang myself, slit my own throat to let the pain go away, Even try and suffocate myself to death because I can't handle the things that I do. I'm lost and I can't deal with this. The Last time I said that, I was put in medical attention, a Crazy hospital because I was being suicidal. Well don't blame me, because it is not my fault that I feel emotional to much. Sometimes emotional people can breakdown. An Emotional Breakdown; and If it happens to me, Well I would be emotionless. I Just don't wanna feel sad and lonely, hurt and depressed, emotional and suicidal. I wanna do what ever it takes to keep myself from hurting myself or my Family.

No comments: