Thursday, May 7, 2009

Do you Believe in God

I think I believe in god because in religions, they say that god is everything. God has the power, if he wans to, to destroy or stay with the planet. When we die eithre him or jesus chooses if your going to heaven or hell. Its by the bible of god and the holy jesus christ. It says that god was the creator of the planets. Also, god is the one who sent satan to hell because of satans wrath of destroying and rule the planets which led satan to become the fallen angel and went and rule hell.
Soon, his son jesus, the messiyah, became the true angel and took the good souls to his domain known as Heaven.

HAS GOD EVER DONT ANYTHING FOR YOU?
God never did something for me and I don't know why. Well, he did gave my mom another chance when she was hit by a bus. She prayed to god and survived it. She owe God her life.

No comments: