Thursday, March 19, 2009

Journal: Lie

Some people lie to their parents to keep bad things from happening. Some people lie just to get away with it. I lie all the time to my parents. When the glass plate broke I lied and blamed my dog for it. Then, I told the truth that I broke the glass plate because I was looking for a cup and I accidently knocked the glass plate down to the floor and broke. I got in really bad trouble for it. If you hate lying so much to others try telling the truth; it'll help. If you tell the truth to your friends & family then you'll do something god by telling them the truth. If you lie to them then ou will just be hurting yourself.

Why do you say that?
Cause when you lie to others like your parents and blame your brothers and sisters, deep inside your gonna hurt them and yourself for blaming them.

No comments: