Friday, February 27, 2009

The world will Be different when I grow up. Since new houses and other parts of the city will become new it will be like the future. I think I'm going to get used to liking the future of the world. Cars will be even better, stores and games will still be the same, some store will be brand new!. Houses will be better than ever, I will like to see the new trains they are going to built because I love riding on the train. If there was many new guns I'll buy them for collectables. The world is going to be a good place.

  1. How do you know houses will be better than ever? What will be different about them that makes them so Much Better?
The Houses will have lots of new stuff like more than 1 or 2 rooms, new wall painting everything silver. THe difference that instead of making building on bricks, make a building will steel metal. it will be even more better to live a house that is steel metal.

     2.. Tell me 4 things you think will be different be specific?
1. People Might have mohawks. Because some of them actually like the style of the mohawks.
2. Cars will not fly because the government hasn't decide on it and they have not build a technology that will make cars fly.
3. Some will wear good or weird clothing. Some will even act idiotic with the cloths they wear.
4. If they make flying trains, its not gonna happen.

No comments: