Tuesday, February 3, 2009

WHO AM I

Bryan Nieves class 531 February, 3, 2009


Who am I? Well, I’m Bryan Nieves. My personality is sometimes nice. I always draw good things, cartoons, anime and everything more. I’m a good teen sometimes (:P). Sometimes I get mad when I get provoked(>:3). I love listening to rock and deathmetal music. My favorite deathmetal bands of all are Slipknot, Trivium, Disturbed Disarmonia Mundi and Dragonforce.☺. I’m the lazy type. I don’t do things sometimes. My reason is that I don’t like doing things in my house. All I do is sit down, play my games, and watch T.V. One time my mom wanted me to wash the dishes, which I didn’t feel like doing. So, I complained that I don’t like washing dishes and she made me do it. I don’t like taking my dog out or throwing away the garbage. I do some chores. One time I hurt my back from picking up and lifting a big crate full of stuff; it really hurt.

No comments: