Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Spring Break

This topic is about hat I want yo do in spring break. TO me their are 3!! things I wanna do on my spring break of 2009. Going to the park, go to a movie, and talk to friends. If I do all these 3 things I know that Im gonna have a great spring break.

The 1st thing I wanted to do is go to a park. Since I haven't went to the park since last year. I wanna get a chance to go and play and have fun in the park like old tmes. II have not been n the park cause I had fights and arguments which I dont like. I had arguments cause I wrestle with some people sometimes. When I overdue it I can break or kill someone and I get blamed for it. Another reason why I like going to the park cause alot of people idiing their bikes and I love to ride on my bike cause of the speed and power whch I like doin. Their are alot of hills and riding on them is awsome!. Since I havent been in the park. This thing is gonna help me have a great spring break.


No comments: